…a blog carnival for wedding and marriage pros. Submit your already published article from your website on a marriage or wedding topic, and receive link juice and increased traffic to your site.
Do no extra work, other than submit your article, and get more visitors to your site!
Unfamiliar with blog carnivals & how they can benefit your site? Read this straight forward description: http://weblogs.about.com/od/marketingablog/qt/BlogCarnival.htm
1. Each participant submits an article post (title, url and brief synopsis of the article) they wrote and published on their website on a wedding or marriage topic.
- Posts submitted can be past posts or one you write currently. However, they must be well-written and provide helpful information, rather than being purely promotional.
- The theme of this blog carnival: Must-Read Posts from Wedding & Marriage Pros
- If you don’t have your own blog to publish posts on, they can be published on this site with your contact information.
2. The article titles, synopsis and url will be published on a dedicated post on this website. They will also be listed on my Free Wedding Guides page to which I am driving traffic in multiple ways.
3. The first blog carnival will publish on January 7, 2011. Submissions should be sent to me at least a week ahead of time. (We can do additional carnivals monthly or quarterly depending on the interest. And we can rotate the blog host if there’s interest).
4. IMPORTANT: Each of us promotes the blog carnival on our own websites, facebook, twitter, etc. Result: We all get additional traffic to our sites.
p.s. If you would like to host a blog carnival on your site, let me know. I’d love to participate.